Hang Out Room For Kids + Final Three Days of the Anniversary Sale

Soooooo.  We officially don't have a playroom anymore.  Minus the legos, I moved every single one of the kids' toys into their rooms.  We converted one of the train tables into a lego table a while back and that's still in the family room right by my computer desk.  It works out really well to keep that in a more main part of the house and with the edged table everything stays off the floor.  I'm not very good at making them clean up after themselves so I'm hoping that moving their things into their own space will help teach some personal responsibility.  No more fighting over who made the mess or got it out or who played with it more.  Doesn't matter.  If it's in your room you clean it up.

While I like the idea of them having some separation, I also want to force them to get along and hang out together so we've created a little den for them in the guest bedroom.  I picture this being a space they'll really use for years to come.

I painted the walls Sea Salt at 50% (we had leftover paint from our master bedroom) and moved the art table, love seat, and a tv in there.  I'm starting to dream and scheme about how I want to decorate this room.  I'm such a neutral lover but this isn't the place for that.  I want more saturated color and in here but it's a small room so I don't want to overwhelm it with too much going on.  I think this will be a good homework/study room in a few years too.

Wall color (sea salt at 50%) || sofa || fringe pillow || leopard rug (also love this lighter rug and this rug  if you want to stay more neutral) || art print || basket || nesting tables || 3 tier shelf || Family Forever Magnetic Board || lamp

We've hit the final weekend of the NSale so I've rounded up my favorites for you one last time before prices go back up.  Only three days left to get the presale prices.  You don't want to be sitting around in November wishing you didn't have to pay full price!

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2