I'm back from the frozen north

I am again and I owe a awesome debt of gratitude to all of my visitor bloggers who have ably held down the fort in my absence. So cheers and thanks another time to Elizabeth, JB, David, Nick, Sherry, Saxon, Kit, Kelly, Kevin, Leslie, Julie and Brandon. There's one final straggler and he's going to publish in some unspecified time in the future next week. So Judd receives a preemptive thanks.

Before I left, I informed all of my guest bloggers to write down what ever they desired and not to let themselves be constrained by using my area of interest or my standard way of doing things. It become a real thrill to show on my pc each morning and to peer what that day's guest submit delivered. They were all extremely good, and I love the personal memories maximum of all.

I turned into in Washington DC and factors east while I changed into gone and the primary reason for my destroy changed into this younger female:

That's my exquisite-niece and I was in DC to fulfill her for the primary time. I nevertheless cannot recover from how lately her mother become a similar babe in palms. The thrill that she offers my sister (the grandmother) or my dad and mom (who're now superb-grandparents) is something I can barely consider. My smash changed into a time for fond remembering and it become exceptional to look so many of my visitor posters have interaction in some fond rememberings in their own.

While I'm showing off toddler snap shots, this is me with my preferred year-and-a-half of-vintage, purple-headed nephew.

I have multitudes of nieces and nephews and I have to be very specific when I play favorites. Kinship question: If the young man above (who's my brother's son) and the mother of the baby above (who's my sister's daughter) are cousins, what does that make my nephew and my great-niece to each other?

But alas, all was not a pleasure trip. I spent some time with the amazing gang at New Ravenna Mosaics on my way back to Florida this week and I cannot wait to write about the wonders I saw in Exmore Virginia.

Anyhow, for the ones of you who have stored up in my absence I say thanks. I am resuming my ordinary posting agenda as of now and I even have a returned log of weblog subjects I am rarin' to dive into. Stay tuned.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2