Color My World Black (decor)

So it's week two of the shade my world task and this week we are supposed to add a few decor to our houses in the color of our choice.

Remember, I picked black.

Well, I flopped on my undertaking.

It changed into Easter and I was busy.

I ran out of time to go shopping for black accessories and had no plan to make anything so I just shopped my storage closet.  I brought out several items that hadn't found a home yet in our new house.

I'm liking it.

I certainly love how grounded the black is making my space experience.

It's appearing as an anchor, like I'd hoped.

BEFORE:

BEFORE

AFTER

I especially love the black pottery barn frames and the black lamp coloration.

These are modifications I plan to hold longterm.

Not certain how that zebra pillow is running out.

What do y'all assume?

Added any doses of a coloration to a space to peer how it changed it?

Also, do not forget to check out the opposite members

Ange/Anna/Carmel/Cassie/Jadyn/Jessamie/Julia/Lisa/Lisa/Maury/Shaunna/Shelley/

/Suzy/Tiffany/Tiffany/Vashti&Jamie

I'll be back next Tuesday with some badass painting with black!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2