50 things I am grateful for

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is an afternoon to celebrate all things right in our lives and to take a moment to fill our hearts with gratitude. I try to do this everyday besides, however nowadays, I concept I'd make the effort to jot down down a number of the things that I experience the maximum blessed for.

So right here we pass, right here are 50 things that give me grace in my existence.

1. My son, Liam, whom brightens up my complete international with his radiant persona.

2. My son, Jaxon, whom melts my coronary heart every day in his candy and loving ways.

3. My excellent, loving, and supportive husband, Jake, I even have a lot love for him.

4. My candy and adorable pug, Abby.

Five. Our fascinating little cottage, I'm beyond blessed to live right here.

6. The love and laughter that fills our domestic.

7. My Mom and Pops, whom are far in distance, but close in heart.

Eight. My 2 brothers, and 6 sisters - we do not all percentage the identical blood, however that makes no difference.

9. The maximum loving mother-in-law a girl ought to possibly have.

10. Friends, old and new

eleven. All my different cherished ones; uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, and grandparents

12. My morning espresso, my favored manner to start the day.

Thirteen. Blogging, I love running a blog, I'm grateful for blogging opportunities and blogging buddies

14. Sunshine!

15. Our journeys to the coast each 12 months.

Sixteen. Ocean waves, I could in no way get tired of looking at the sea.

17. Comfort food

18. Water

19. Good health

20. Heat inside the wintry weather, A.C. Within the summer time.

21. Hot Showers

22. My heat cozy mattress that I in no way need to go away.

23. Music

24. Peace and Meditation

25. Wine at Nine :)

26. Pinterest

27. Freshly fallen snow

28. Christmas

29. Christmas, I feel like I should point out it twice.

30. Mountains and Lakes

31. Camping ride with my family

32. Starry nights

33. Sunsets

34. Seasons

35. Country lifestyles

36. Trees and flowers and butterflies, and all of the splendor of the Earth

37. My automobile

38. Family Vacations

39. Adventures

forty. Freedom

forty one. Fresh air

42. Sweat pants and at ease clothes

43. Sunday Mornings

forty four. Romantic comedies

forty five. Rain

forty six. Hot tubing on snowing nights

47. Teachers and coaches, who help teach and encourage my boys.

48. Technology and having the ability to call, text, email, and so on. All of us whenever.

49. Photography and shooting special moments

50. And You! I'm grateful for you, for taking a while to study this exquisite lengthy list, and for simply being right here, it makes me glad.

I feel like I'm leaving out so much more. and I know I am.  I feel so blessed in this life and I am truly thankful for it all.

Peace & Love,

Emily

*******************

P.S. I want to see what you have been up to.

Please stop by later tonight through Sunday to link up to our Create - Share - Inspire Link Party.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2