A Thanksgiving Vingette

HAPPY NOVEMBER!

I seriously cannot believe it is November already.  Fall is just flying by.

So in my Dining room / Living room I even have this wall that I have adorned with Thanksgiving in mind.

I recently bought the leather ottoman at a yard sale up the street for 5 dollars.  It matches our floors perfectly so I think it fits in real nicely, it's also in a great spot for putting on shoes.

I crammed a wire basket up with colourful Indian corn.

Indian corn is a great contact for Thanksgiving decorating.

And underneath it I have a sugar leaf garland placing.

I made the garland and plan to show you the way in my next submit, so live tuned.

Thanks for preventing by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2