Thanksgiving Day Outfits

Who's making plans for Thanksgiving?  We'll be in Pittsburgh this year for a few days with my husband's entire extended family.  I'm pretty excited!  Besides cute travel clothes, we have several events I need to plan outfits for; Thanksgiving dinner, Friday hang out/sightseeing outfit, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, and Sunday Brunch.  I already showed you what scoped out for the wedding here .  Now I'm thinking about my Thanksgiving dinner outfit and I'm leaning towards jeans and a white blouse.  I know it's going to be colder up there than it is here in Richmond but with so many people gathered together it's bound to be hot inside.  I need to stick with short sleeves so I don't overheat.

You can click on any of the pix underneath to head instantly to the supply.

Of course you'll need a fabulous pair of shoes to pull this look of without feeling boring.  I'm in love with all of the high heel looks but I'll probably stick with flats for comfort!

_______________________________________________

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2