Joy and Janet move up to the big leagues --congrats!

Two of my favorite people in the blogosphere are Joy and Janet, whose always hilarious blog Moggit , has been a consistent crowd pleaser for the last couple of years. I'm proud to say I knew them when because they made the US television debut yesterday on the Nate Berkus show.

They've had a video series on HGTV.com since last year and their work for HGTV is well worth seeing. Here's a great example of it.

In the meantime, here's their clip from Nate Berkus yesterday. I have no doubt that Nate's producer's are thrilled with the ratings spike Joy and Janet's appearance brought with them.

Being a part of this evolution in mass media is the good component I've ever fell into and one of the first-class parts of it's far watching humans I know and care about do well. This is just the beginning for these two and if the production crew on the Nate Berkus show has any feel, this may not be their last look.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2