Sale Pieces Under $25

Whew, what took place to summer time?

Our summer was so wonderfully ordinary.  We traveled.  We slept in.  We had no schedule.  The kids fought non-stop.  Bedtime crept past 9:00pm.  I thought I was going to lose my mind most days.  We swam--at the pool, the river, and the ocean.  We ate ice-cream (like every day).  I had happy hour with my husband most nights on our patio.  I did laundry.  Fed the kids.  Vacuumed.  Yada Yada Yada. Then it was back to school time.  Doctors visits, shots, and medical records compiled.  504 plan created and implemented.  School supply lists completed.  Outfits coordinated.   Lunches assembled.  Drop-off zone established.  I all but turned off my phone.  And then it went in the river and died so I reactivated my old phone (I'm waiting on the iPhone to come out soon) without any of the old apps or bookmarked sites I was used to.  Around the same time, my computer crashed and I just didn't get it fixed.  Sometimes its nice to unplug.

I couldn't think of a better time to jump back into things than back to school shopping time!  I've been focused on the kids and getting them set up and now it's time to get some things for myself!  I rounded up some awesome (mostly) tops that work now and can transition when the temperature dips as well.  The best part?  Everything is UNDER $25!

Weekend Sales/Labor Day Sales

Nordstrom // Shop the SUMMER SALE

Ann Taylor // Extra 50% off Sale Items + 50% off select Full Priced Items

Etsy // Up to 60% off pick objects for his or her first ever Labor Day Sale

Intermix // Up to 80% Off All Sale Items

Sole Society // Up to 60% off

Beautycounter // loose face oil of your choice with each $150 purchase

J.Crew // Extra 30% of your buy (such as sale objects) Use Code: YESPLEASE

J.Crew Factory // Extra 50% off  Clearance with Code: DELISH

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2