Sales + Random Friday Favorites

Let's start with the fun sale finds for the week!

 RUFFLE SLEEVE SWEATSHIRT

50% off was $59 now $29.50

RUFFLE SLEEVE DRESS

dang, they're sold out in my size---I would have been all over this dress---hurry and check for your size!  Here's to hoping they restock it!

COLE HAAN PARKA

I love the back---so flattering!

*AFFILIATES USED*

__________________________________________________________

And how delicious do these two pastas look?!  I'm trying to get creative with Wells' lunches and pasta salad is my new go-to and it's fun to have lots of variation. Both recipes can be found here.

__________________________________________________________

My favorite room of the week is actually an outdoor space.  With temperatures starting to dip, I'm craving evenings outside.  A fire-pit is nice but a big outdoor chimney would be amazing!

If we had this outdoor area I might never come inside.

__________________________________________________________

My desktop, my phone, and my camera lens all blacked out on me on the same day so during my extended online break I've been reading a ton.  A few of my favorites are The girl in cabin 10, The art forger, and Along the infinite sea.

__________________________________________________________

I've also been watching a lot of BBC lately.  I just finished Upstairs Downstairs and Victoria and I need a new show to binge.  Any recs?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2