Snow Day Activity with Kids

We had been getting dumped on with snow up here in Idaho.

Yesterday, Liam had a Snow day, so we located masses of a laugh things to do to preserve ourselves busy.

One of which I wanted to percentage with you today.

We had a laugh gambling round with mini marshmallows and toothpicks.

But first, we needed to go out and play in all the snow, which by means of the way is so lovely,

And Oh so much amusing!

Snowball Fight!

After playing in the snow, we came in for a few Hot Cocoa of course!

And this is when I came up with the concept for making sculptures with marshmallows and toothpicks.

Sometimes I even have simply true ideas :)

Liam made a groovy transformer and Jax made a marshmallow guy. They additionally made little houses and shapes.

I made the snowflake in the first picture.

I love doing little activities like this with my boys.

We had amusing, and it were given them away from their t.V. And video video games for a chunk.

Have a tremendous weekend,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2