Recycled Crafts for Kids

Our Library is having a Summer Reading Program for children.

My boys have had lots of amusing collaborating in all the amusing weekly activities.

As a part of the program, the library turned into freely giving t-shirts to children who added in a craft made from recycled objects.

So my boys and I searched Pinterest and came up with a few tremendous ideas, then we got busy crafting.

Jaxon, my five yr vintage made this loopy monster:

First we covered a tissue box with green paper.  Then we cut up white paper for the sharp teeth.  The legs are made from a wrapping paper tube. And lastly we hot glued on some googly eyes.

Liam, my 8 12 months old made this lovable ladybug yard artwork.

He additionally helped me make the bumble bee.

Here we started off with some clean and dried soup cans. First we painted them, then we twisted on some pipe cleaner for the wings and antennas.  We used hot glue to attach the googly eyes.

And finally we poked a hollow in the backside with a nail and driven in a lawn stake to keep it up

I thought both crafts grew to become out adorable.

And Liam and Jaxon had been fantastic enthusiastic about their new t-shirts.

Thanks for preventing by,

Emily*

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2