Friday Favorites

Hey Hey It's FriYay! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?  The weather has been a little bit cooler here the past few days so we've been staying home more and playing outside.  The kids are both over the pool.  The days passes by so quickly and they sleep so soundly when we swim but they're just already ready for the next thing.  We still have a few weeks before school starts so I hope we all keep our patience until then.

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off!  Well, not really.  I have to work in the afternoon but Matthew has something fun planned for the kids for the morning too.  I have hours to myself with no plans.  I'm not going to waste it going to target and trader joes solo.  Although that does sound nice too.  It's been awhile and I'm not even sure what I want to do with just myself.  How do you unwind when you find yourself with some "me time"?

beige and navy trim structured trench coat || HELLO pillow || black and white knitted bandage dress || gold tassel necklace || Tory Burch wallet (on sale) || An American Heiress || ankle fringe sandals || MUDROOM rolling wooden storage box || blue and white tulip dress || elephant tassel charm || gold New Balance sneakers || Scarf

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2