Forward or backward: a Blog off post

Every weeks the blogosphere comes alive whilst bloggers of every stripe weigh in at the identical topic. The subject matter for these days is "What are you searching ahead to within the new yr?"

--------------------------------------

The topic this week was my handiwork more or less. If you click on this link it will take to the official Let's Blog Off website and on it you can read my musings on Janus, gates, looking forward and looking back.

Pincian Gate, Rome

January receives its name from the Roman god Janus. Janus had two faces, one that appeared ahead and any other that regarded lower back. He presided over transitions and gates of all types and he had the capability to evaluate the beyond and the destiny on the same time.

St. Paul's Gate, Rome

I'll let Janus check the year we just exceeded all he desires to, I cannot be rid of it rapid sufficient. For me it changed into a yr of triumph and loss and extra than whatever, I'm looking forward to a fantastic big leveling out in 2012. I expended a variety of strength at the end of the final year as I set matters up for the brand new 12 months and now that it's the third of the month already if feels accurate to have handed thru the gate between the vintage 12 months and the new.

St. Sebastian's Gate, Rome

Here's a partial listing of what I'm searching forward to, even though not in any particular order.

  • This year I'm looking forward to more travels, though just a bit less than last year.
  • I'm looking forward to more time at home and more time with my family.
  • I'm looking forward to making more money this year than I did last year.
  • I'm looking forward to deepening my friendships with friends, be they local or remote.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my name in print and around the internet more than I did last year.
  • I'm looking forward to more great trade events and stronger relationships with the agencies that get me to them.
  • I'm looking forward to writing more blog posts and increasing the size of this audience.
  • I'm looking forward to my continuing presence on the Blanco Design Council and am truly excited to be sitting on GE Monogram's Design Advisory Committee.
  • I'm looking forward to becoming a great-uncle again this summer.
  • I'm looking forward to taking advantage of more opportunities.
  • I'm looking forward to turning 47 in May.
  • All in all, I am very much looking forward to 2012.

So there you have it, the things I'm searching forward to in 2012. What approximately you? What are you searching ahead to this yr? What milestones are you looking ahead to to skip?

Gate of the Angels, Vatican City

----------------------------------

As the day goes on, a list of participating bloggers in today's Blog Off will appear as if by magic. Click on the links int he table to see how everybody else approached this topic. Happy new year!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2