FALL DRESSES (under $100)

I love a good sundress in the summer because it's easy and it's comfortable.  When it's hot outside the less touching me the better.  But as temperatures drop I love to put on a pretty dress and instantly feel more feminine.  Probably because my cold weather go-to is jeans or leggings, a dress feels more proper and more grown up.  I love that.

I tried to round up just a few of my favorite dresses for fall and wound up with a lot.  I'm not going to narrow it down, this list is too good.  Give me all the dresses.

Who wants to play along and with me and pick a favorite?  Top three?  The best part, they're all way under $100 so you can pick a few and not feel guilty!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2