Old Window Screen

I love vintage windows and vintage window displays.

In my last post (HERE) I shared some wood slats I got from an old barn that was about to be torn down.  Along with my slats, I also picked up this old window screen.

I simply love all of that old white chippy paint.

So I sealed it with a few Minwax sealer hoping to hold it from chipping more.

Another thing I love about window screens is that they can also be used as magnetic boards.  Yup, magnets stick right on them.  Neat hu?

I actually have layered my new window screen with the antique window body I already had.

I like the mix that it brings to the gallery wall in our dwelling room.

Using magnets I've hung up a printout I made that reads, "The Best Things In life Aren't Things" it comes from a Micheal Franti song I love.  My sister gave me the idea, she actually had a really cute sign made up with the same lyrics.

OK, it's it for my residing room for awhile, I'm betting you have got all visible sufficient of it these days.

Hopefully I'll have a few snap shots of our bedroom makeover soon.

Also, I am nonetheless in the marketplace for a new camera.

I cannot accept as true with how tons I pass over my vintage one...

My digicam telephone is getting me by using for now.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2