New House / Room by Room Inspiration / Part 2

I sure am having amusing dreaming up my new house.

It's thrilling to glance through beautiful inspiration photos and believe my personal rooms having the identical look and sense as them.

So right here is what I actually have in mind for the other half of my home.

(See the inspiration for the first half, in part 1, Here)

Office / Guestroom

This is my favorite room within the whole residence.

I just love all of the windows.

So I'm thinking a day bed in front of the windows would be the perfect little reading spot,  as well as serve as a bed for our guest.

(the lettered cottage)

Then on the opposite aspect of the room is in which our desk will go, going through the home windows of route.

That extraordinary built in closet will be best for storing workplace and craft supplies.

I suppose I will paint the walls white, or deliver within the identical colour I pick in the dwelling room, both manner I want the room to appearance light and airy.

Now shifting on down the corridor is my

Boy's Room

This is going to be the perfect room for my boys.  It's spacious and has a ton of storage.

For concept, this room here pretty a lot says it all.

(pottery barn Kids)

I'll do a light grey or blue on most of the wall and then have one whole wall be a giant grey chalkboard....  My boys will have so much fun with that.

Right now they have bunk beds,  but I'm thinking of taking them apart to have two beds. Then I like the idea of placing them head to head in the corner, leaving lots of play space on the floor.

(pottery barn Kids)

Moving on down the hall is the bathroom.  I know it's such a bad picture, So let me explain the room a bit.  It has a blue and white floor tile, then a white vanity with blue tiled counter tops. To the right when you walk in is the toilet.  Then to the right of the windows is some built in shelves.  Then there is wainscoting half way up the wall.

To me this room is just screaming to be embellished in nautical.

I'll probable hold the room on the whole white, then add a few military accents.

Here are a few rooms I like.

(left photo Honeycomb creative co.)

Next up is the Master Bedroom.

Like I said before,  I love that it is in the Attic.

In right here I want to paint the walls.....Can you wager? Yes, White!

This picture here is just SO dreamy to me.  I love everything about it.

Here are some more pictures that I like too.

They all look so non violent to me.

The Master Bathroom

This is a truely neat bathroom. It has a spa like experience to it.

So when you stroll in you're facing the bathe and jetted bathtub. To the left is a built in vanity.

And to the Right is the sink and lavatory.

Again a few white paint on the walls to embellish it up.

But then I'm thinking of painting the vanities to herald some colour.

I love this yellow, although I'm no longer certain how nicely it will go together with all the tile. This distressed blue might in all likelihood appearance awesome.

Or White.

Or maybe I will leave them wood, we're going to see.

Last room in the residence will be the

Basement.

I would love to show you lots of cute inspiration pictures for this room. . . However,  Jake and I have a deal.  I get to decorate the whole house however I wish. . but he gets to decorate the basement however he wants.  Fair is Fair, right?  Although it is such a shame,  this room is much too charming to be a man cave.

I have been super busy, packing and painting.. .  I have decided to go ahead and paint my new kitchen cabinets.  It's a big job, but I'm happy to get it done.  Can't wait to share it with ya when it's finished.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

P.S. All inspiration images can be found on my pinterest boards HERE

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2