Chalkboard Wall in Boy's Room

Hello!

Happy Friday!

Ever due to the fact we moved into our new domestic, I've promised my boy's a Chalkboard Wall of their room.

So now with School Out for Summer, what higher time to offer them one?

They can keep themselves busy all Summer long with their artwork, plus I figure we could play "Mommy School"  and I can have them practice their writing and give them math problems to solve.

I suppose we're going to be having lots of fun with this wall!

Their room had the perfect large wall for a chalkboard.  Since our home was built in 1924 the walls are all plaster, so it gave us a pretty smooth surface to work with.

Although, I did ought to patch a whole lot of holes before hand.

I used this could of chalkboard paint, located at Lowe's.

It's a small can but I become capable of get good coats out of it.

I left a tad bit of paint inside the can, just in case I had to do any contact-ups.

So after each coat of paint, you need to wait 24 hours to re-coat, and then any other 24 hours earlier than you could write on it.

So after 3 days of anticipating,  I woke up to this First Thing in the morning.

It made me Smile!

My Boy's Love it!

Now I'm off to finish up the room.  More on it to come.

Thanks for stopping through,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2