Lavender Fields

Last Sunday we went to a Lavender Festival. We had gone there a few years ago and I blogged about it here .

Lakeside Lavender has the festival here in Idaho just one weekend a year, so you have to watch for it or you'll miss it.

It's just so stunning and refreshing and smells so heavenly. I'm so happy we had been capable of pass.

When you get there you could select a wicker basket from the pile, a pair of scissors and a twist tie.

Then for $6 they can help you go out into the fields to select your very own bushel.

While I was out in the fields doing my thing,  my boy's found a little stream to play in.

They are good sports,  they lasted about a half hour and 4 glasses of lavender lemonade before they were asking to leave.

My husband is the Best.  He was actually the one to see a sign for the festival and asked me if I wanted to go. Such a sweetie.

The field is subsequent to a lake so it makes for a few amazingly stunning surroundings.

There are 7 different types of Lavender, and they had them all marked.  I picked the "Grosso"  because I was told it was the most fragrant one.

Beautiful butterflies have been floating above the fields

A Perfect Summer Sunday Day!

I brought my lavender bushel home and placed it in a pitcher in my entry way.  That way you can get a big whiff of lavender the second you walk in the door.

That little white bird you see there?  It was given to me by my best friend Shana,  I blogged about it here.  Anyway I will be selling them in my etsy store soon.  so stay tuned.

Hope you're all playing your summer and all of the fun that summer time brings.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2