Halloween 2016

Raise your hand if you've got a Halloween Hangover!  Not just from wine, but from hype and candy.  I put on two Halloween Parties yesterday, both of which turned out so cute.  The dollar spot at Target goes a long way to creating some cute and easy holiday decor!

One of the Moms in my son's class made those adorable and delicious Allergy Friendly Frankenstein pops.  They're free of Soy, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Coconut, Peanut, and Tree Nut.  A combination of all the food allergies in the classroom.  She modified this recipe using Soy Free Earth's Balance and hemp milk.  I know that sounds crazy town for some, but for those of us navigating holidays with children suffering from life-threatening food allergies it is such a gift to watch our kids sit down and eat the same thing everyone else is eating.

And it wouldn't be Halloween without documenting the kids in their costumes.  We've got Count Dracula and Captain Phasma this year.  Full disclosure, I didn't get any pictures of the kids yesterday in their costumes so I bribed them to take some pictures this morning.  I told them both they could trick or treat at our house after I took their picture.  It worked like a charm.

Tagg has laryngitis so I kept him home from school today and Wells has a doctor's appointment this morning so I'm just letting her stay home and chill out too.  Yesterday was a long day for little ones and I'm sure their teachers will appreciate two less kids in their classrooms this morning!  I think we all need a day to play hooky sometimes.

Tagg's vampire face cracks me up.  He told me he was going to be a vampire forever.  Ha!  We had such a great night last night.  We went to a pre-party tailgate at a neighbor's house until it was time to trick or treat.  With Tagg not feeling well I knew walking around would be too much for him and he can't eat any of the candy anyway so I somehow convinced Matthew to move a loveseat onto our trailer and he pulled us around all night on the 4-wheeler.  It was amazing and made several 4 year old boys and their mama's very happy!  Wells took off with her friends and was tired out and ready to head home by 7:15.  We certainly had a better night than last year!

I hope y'all had a great Halloween too!  I can't think of anything cuter than seeing everyone's kids and pets in their costumes.  Such a happy day on social media :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2