Fall Indoor Picnic

When I heard that The Lettered Cottage was having a Fall Table Decorating Ideas Link Party (that's a mouth full)  I wanted to join in on the fun.

And you can too,  just link up your cute table decor pictures at The Lettered Cottage,  or if you are just looking for some new ideas click on the picture below.

For my fall desk I idea it'd be amusing to have an indoor picnic.

So I commenced by using the usage of a plaid throw blanket as a table cloth.

Then I added layers of dishes,  a picnic basket with wine and cheeses, and then a few green apples scattered around.

I also brought in one of my chalkboards to jot down down this night's menu.... Well kinda...

I Am going to be making Indian soup, but the apple pie is just a teaser.  I needed something to write to fill in the extra space...

I know,  Apple pie sure sounds good.

But my Indian soup has apples in it, along side chook, carrots and celery.

I suppose the kids gets a kick out of having an indoor picnic.

And perhaps I'll proportion my Indian soup recipe with ya day after today.

Thank you for stopping by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2