Chalkboard Walls

I Love Love Love a Big Chalkboard Wall.

But I really don't have the right kind of wall for one. That got me thinking........I know someone who does!!! This is my sister Natee's wall. If you remember a while back I did a post here with some decorating ideas for her large celery green wall.

She should completely do a big, cool chalk board wall, Right?

It is available in a small can by means of Rust-oleum or maybe Benjamin Moore consists of it too.

I realize that everybody in Blog World has finished a publish on Chalk board partitions already, So it become clearly easy for me to come up with a ton of notion pics... I simply stole all your photos. Hahaha

Wouldn't it's a lot amusing to put in writing notes and draw photographs on a massive chalkboard. I recognise my little guys could be in Heaven.

I suppose they are perfect for a Kitchen.

But you may also do one in a bed room, or any room in the house truly.

It also comes in green.

If an entire wall was too much for you, you could usually just put up a big chalkboard or frame one out.

Or just do one as a accessory, on a door or cupboard.

Hum......This put up became supposed to encourage my sister, but now I'm going to take another look around my residence, I really want one.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2