Fall Food Found on Pinterest/ Tried and Tested

I have tested out a few fall recipes that I found on Pinterest recently.  They all turned out great, so I thought I'd share them with you.

The first one is the cute little cheese ball.

I found it Here on a blog called, Family fresh Meals.

(Head on over for the whole recipe)

I made it when we had agency over a few weeks ago.

It was a success.

Super clean and awesome adorable.

The cheese ball is blanketed in overwhelmed up Doritos, and the stem is off of a inexperienced bell pepper.

Another recipe that we just loved was this one Here, found on the blog, Chief in Training.

Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos

(Again, head on over for the recipe)

It is likewise an easy one.

Throw a few stew meat in the crock pot, put together the burritos, then broil until the cheese is bubbly.

We will absolutely be making these once more.

And lastly, a yummy little fall cocktail found Here on the blog,

The Tampopo Post.

Ginger & Apple & Bourbon

It seriously tastes just like Fall.

Give them a try.  I'm sure they will not disappoint.

Want to see what other recipes I plan to try out some day?  Follow me on Pinterst Here.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2