Blueberry Peach Cobbler (Vegan, Dairy-free, Egg-free)

I know there are so many of you who are also trying hard to find new recipes to accommodate food allergies for yourself or your loved ones.  Last night I altered my Mom's cobbler recipe to be safe for my son who is allergic to dairy, egg, and peanut.  Despite my lack of skill or interest in cooking and baking, homemade is really the safest way for me to feed him without anxiety.  So I'm trying.

Blueberry Peach Cobbler

-1 cup of melted butter (I use Earth's Best Vegan Buttery Sticks however they also have a soy-free vegan alternative)

-1 cup of flour (I've started out the use of Simple Truth Organic flour however you can also use a gluten-free alternative here if you need this to be a gluten-unfastened dish)

-1 cup of sugar (I've additionally switched to natural in an try and experience better approximately all of the sugar I've been consuming recently)

-1 teaspoon of baking powder

-3/4 cup of milk (I alternate between soy milk and almond milk in all my recipes depending on what's in the fridge and they all seem to work find.  Just find one that accommodates your allergy and use that)

-3/4 package of fresh blueberries

-three-4 sparkling peaches, pealed.

-Preheat the oven to 375, and upload butter in your baking dish and place within the oven until melted.

-While the butter is melting, add your dry ingredients together with a sift into a separate bowl.  Add the milk-alternative and stir to make a batter.

-Take the dish out of the oven once the butter is all melted and add the fruit and then pour the batter on top.  I did it the opposite way in the picture above, placing the fruit on top, but I like it with the fruit on the bottom best I think.

-Bake for 30-45 minutes on 375.

___________________________________________________________

Summer Sales

LOFT is offering 40% off shorts and tees. I really love this gingham pair for $25 and these scalloped riviera shorts for $22.  I also love this entire gingham collection. I always order down in this store, I feel like it runs on the bigger side.

J.Crew is offering 50% sale items with code: DAYTHREE.   The perfect time to stock up on shorts and tees.

J.Crew FACTORY is also doing a further forty% off sale fees with code: EXTRA40

Serena and Lily is offering 20% off BED + BATH with code: SUNNYDAYS.  I've been eying this striped shower curtain and these gingham sheets.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2