Zucchini Banana Oat Bread - Kid Approved

My Mother in law gave me some zucchini fresh from her garden, and so my boys and I used it to make  some delicious zucchini bread. My boys weren't quit on board with the whole 'zucchini' part of it at first. "But mom, we don't like zucchini" They said, and I replied, "You will" But truthfully, I wasn't sure if they really would. So I added in some banana to try and sweeten it up more.

It smelled Amazing as it was cooking in the oven. My boys kept asking me, "is it ready yet?"

And once it was they gobbled it up and LOVED it! They have been asking for more ever since.

So today I thought I'd share the recipe with you. I created a recipe card that you can print out if you would like.  I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as my boys do.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2