A Cute Way to Display Dish Towels

I found this picture on ...........  You Guest it, Pinterest!!  Where else do you find such fabulous pictures, Right?  I so love Pinterest.

Anyway, I concept this changed into one of these adorable manner to show dish towels.

So I attempted to kind of copy it.

Here is my version.  I wish I had more cute and vintage dish towels. Mine all get used and are pretty dingy and gross, but I did find a few good ones, including the cute bird ones I got for Christmas.

 I think I may find them to be pretty convenient sitting right  there.  In just a quick reach I can clean up what ever mess comes my way.  And maybe think twice before grabbing a paper towel..... I said maybe,  because I really hate laundry.

Thanks for preventing by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2