An Easy Way To Create A Potting Station

Summer can be just about over, however that doesn't imply planting season is.

Fall is the fine time to plant, grass, flower bulbs, cool-season veggies, perennials,

timber and shrubs.

And with fall's cooler temperatures it makes it a pleasing time to garden.

I originally shared this post at Ella Claire.

Today, I desired to re-share it right here on my own weblog for any of you who may have neglected it.

I created myself a little potting station in our outside because I desired to have a place to paintings on my potting and to keep all of my lawn tools.

I already had the right spot for a potting station; his half of wall built proper outside of our storage.

It turned into just an empty area earlier than.

I found the perfect little shelf to add to the space.  I picked it up at a yard sale for 1 dollar.

I love the bright green paint on it.

I gave my boys each a couple of pliers and positioned them to work doing away with the timber from the back of the shelf. Then they helped smooth it up with the hose. They are such splendid little helpers.

I positioned an vintage window frame above the green shelf. I simply love how it looks striking there.

Under the window is a wire basket for added garage.

I actually have also hung up an vintage rake head to cling my lawn tools from.

And I delivered a hook for hanging vegetation.

The inexperienced shelf has been best for storing more garden pots.

Hanging in the nook is one in all my grandma Nora's straw hats.

Gardening constantly jogs my memory of her. She continually wore a straw hat whilst she became operating inside the backyard.

This potting station has been so top notch to have this spring and summer.

And I understand that it will likely be just as available within the Fall.

Do you have a garden station of your own? if not, I hope that I have inspired you to create one.   It doesn't take up a whole lot of room, and it is nice to have everything you need in one spot.

What will you be planting this Fall?

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2