Christmas Bedroom and A new Mattress Pad

Hi Friends! Are you playing the season? Do you have got your houses all decorated for the vacations yet?

We received our first snowstorm closing weekend and so there has been plenty of excitement walking through our domestic.

I simply love this time of 12 months!

Today I wanted to share our bedroom that I have decorated for Christmas with you, and when I say,  "Decorated" what I basically mean is that I stuck a mini tree in our bedroom and called it good!

But a mini tree does the job, right?  :)

The 2d factor I wanted to percentage with you these days is my new bed pad that I acquired from

Downlite Bedding.

This mattress pad is made from a natural bamboo blend and is so plush and soft and I would highly recommend it to you if you are in the market for a new mattress pad.

Our mattress itself is fairly new and it already has a nice pillow top on it, but I just really love to be super cozy when I sleep, as if  I'm sleeping on a cloud. And this mattress pad does just that.  I also feel like you can never add too many layers of softness to a bed.

Another aspect that I so recognize approximately this mattress pad is that it fits my bed. My bed is extremely good deep and I commonly have problems with sheets not being capable of cover the whole lot. So It's simply first-rate that this bed pad can in shape over my deep bed.

Downlite Bedding is offering my blog readers 15% off Everything!!

Just use code: DYGEN15

If you aren't in want of a bed pad, they also have pillows, comforters, and other extremely good "hotel first-rate" bedding.

So then I made up my bed with my flannel snowflake sheets. It's been a bit lifestyle to place these sheets on our bed after the first snow fall. Flannel is in order that cozy inside the winter time. Don't you settle?

You may additionally have noticed that I did a bit rearranging in our bed room. I delivered our mattress frame back in from the garage. Before we have been just napping at the bed's and I changed into the use of that lengthy cloth cabinet as a headboard.

It's virtually taking us a touch adjustment to get use to the bed being so excessive :) however change is continually welcome.

Another little tree sits on this aspect table including simply enough of a festive feeling.

I just didn't want to go overboard with the decorations in here.  I like to try to keep our bedroom feeling calm and peaceful so the little trees and snowflake sheets are the perfect amount of Christmas for in here.

Do you beautify your bedroom for Christmas and in that case, in what ways?

Let me know in a comment below or come chat with me on Facebook and/or Instagram.

Don't forget to go check out Downlite Bedding and take advantage of the discount.

Thank you for preventing by these days,

Peace & Love,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2