Around the House

I've got a few random pictures of house updates to share with y'all today.  You may have seen on my instastories that we had the wall between our dining room and family room removed a few months ago but I can't remember if I've shown you any updated dining room pictures on the blog. I don't have much to share yet but overall I'm obsessed with how light and bright things are getting around here.

The family room is a mess right now but I'll try to clean up a little today so I can show you a bit more of what's going on in that space now that it's all one big room.  Furniture is all the same and the layout is the same so not much to report on that front.

I'm having fun creating some new little vignettes and, like always, I'm not sure what furniture will end up in here yet.  Wall Color is Benjamin Moore Classic Gray.  We still need a new table, rug, and window treatments but I'm not positive what direction we're going with that yet.

A new series of paintings I'm working on.  I've been so inspired by the fields we pass each day on the way to school.  Cows and horses and rolling hills.  Can you see it?  ha!  It's an interpretation put into the colors I'm drawn to right now.

A quick shot of the living room mantel in keeping with the rest of the house.  Wall color is BM Classic Gray like the dining room.

The kitchen is starting to really flow with what we're doing in the other rooms too.  LOVE!  The cabinet color is Sherwin Williams Repose Gray and counters are a white granite from a local stone yard.  I can look up the name for you if your'e local--they were so fast and helpful!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2