House Updates: Tagg's room

I wanted to document Tagg's room before it inevitably changes again.  Something happened about two weeks ago--he woke up a kid. Cue the dramatic where did my baby go? mom tears.  It literally happened over night.  He set his alarm (with Alexa's help, not mine), woke himself up and got dressed and downstairs before I even knew he was awake.  All this from the kid who calls me to carry him downstairs every morning.  Well, he did until last week anyway.

Obviously, with all of the health challenges and scares we've had with Tagg watching him grow up is literally an actual prayer I have prayed and seen answered and I don't forget that.  Ever.  I guess I just thought he would stay a little snuggle bug forever.  But, like the poster above his bed says:

"little boys should by no means be despatched to bed, they continually awaken a daycloth cabinet (circle of relatives piece)

Calligraphy Art Print || Acrylic Shelves || Cardboard to Elephant || Bedding || Elephant Art Print || dresser (family piece) || Serena & Lily bed (no longer available) || Plush Deer || SharkieTail || Similar Rug

Books: This is London || This is Rome || Where the Wild Things Are || Lyle The Crocodile || P is for Palmetto A South Carolina Alphabet Book || Net Numbers: A South Carolina Counting Book

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2