Bring me a Power Mat

An increasingly vital attention I need to take after I'm setting together a design for any person's kitchen is in which to place the chargers? I dislike cluttering up my designs with an collection of wall warts, so typically I bury a cluster of outlets inner of a wall cabinets. That way, people can plug in their chargers and then just shut the door. This works once I have sufficient room to make any such impromptu charging stations. A lot of times although, storage space is a top rate and I can't spare the room for a buried charging station.

Enter the Powermat . Check it out.

The iPhone will lie down with the Blackberry... Cool! That Powermat can charge three devices at one time and it has a single, streamlined plug. Brilliant. It looks good too. I wouldn't mind something like this sitting on a counter in the least. Here's a video tour of the new must-have in every kitchen I design from now on. At $99, who can argue?.

It simply does make that sound when it engages. I realize what I'm shopping for myself this Christmas.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2