Decorating my mantle (one step at a time)

Is it definitely Tuesday again?

So that means it is Color My World Challenge day and this week is material week.

I seriously had about a billion matters I desired to do for this.

But I neglected the boat on ordering any of the twenty or so pillows I observed on etsy.

And my sewing machine remains broken so I turned into sort of at a loss for how to complete this task.

So I nearly failed to do it.

And then I idea about y'all.

And I recognize no longer all of you could stitch, or maybe personal a sewing device.

And you may not be able to justify an etsy bill in your husband.

So I figured I'd better think about some thing to post today it is short and clean and reasonably-priced.

Then I remembered I had a few snakeskin fabric left over from my espresso table mission and a few glass vases at the mantle that I hadn't pretty figured out what to do with.

The wheels had been a turnin'

Voila!

Python vases toddler!

Just to refresh your brains, here's the earlier than with empty vases

I just love that by inserting the fabric into the cylinders instead of wrapping the outside it keeps the sparkle and shine in tact.  The effect is still very subtle and isn't the least bit permanent.  I have a feeling this could be a fun seasonal change as well.

Next time I'm going to attempt the use of a bigger piece of fabric so that it fills the entire vase and not simply the lowest half.

Thoughts?

Don't overlook to test out what all of the other individuals are doing with cloth this week!

Ange-The Blooming Hydrangea

Anna-A Newfound Treasure

Carmel-Our Fifth House

Cassie-Primitive and Proper

Jadyn-Dutch.British.Love

Jessamie-Bird and Branch Redesign

Julia-Black Tag Diaries

Kristy-Hyphen Interiors

Lisa-Shine Your Light

Lisa-Trapped in North Jersey

Maury-Life on Mars

Shaunna-Perfectly Imperfect

Shelley-Crazy Wonderful

Suzy-Saved by means of Suzy

Tiffany-Living Savvy

Tiffany-Worthwhile Domicile

Vashti & Jamie-Like Me Some

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2