When hell froze over

In the wonders never cease department, Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn picked up my post about Richard Holschuh from Saturday. They got my name right, my URL right and most of all they got Richard a world of exposure I never could have on my own.

To make matters even better, the lead paragraph began with an Apartment Therapy royal we.

We're smitten with these concrete countertops from Richard Holschuh, an artist and artisan from Vermont. His corporation creates custom concrete counter tops for kitchens, baths, and different regions, and some of them blow away our traditional ideas of what a concrete surface can appear like.

I wager the key to getting websites with visitors counts inside the hundreds of thousands to note me is to mock them for ever and ever.

Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn: Concrete With Soul

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2