One Room Challenge Final Reveal

Oh buddies, are we so equipped for the big display this morning?

 Deep Breath!

I for one am tired of making the bed properly and keeping my bedside table clean for six weeks.  There's going to be at least two half full glasses of water and an Oreo wrapper sitting on there all day next Tuesday.  Mark my words.

So I think I'm going to just let the pictures do the talking and then we can regroup in a few days with a source list and discuss.  So please, if you have any questions or want to know where I found something in particular just ask away.  Overall, I'm really happy with the way it shaped up.  Lots of gold to balance all the wood.  Crisp white linens to balance the dark walls.  Masculine meets feminine.  You get it.

Here she be!

You can view the very last results of my first One Room Challenge right here

And in case you're new right here, click at the hyperlinks underneath to get all stuck WEEK TWO constantly, be sure to check out the other lovelies taking part on this series.? I promise they don't disappoint.

INTRODUCTION | WEEK ONE | WEEK TWO | WEEK THREE | WEEK FOUR | WEEK FIVE | WEEK SIX | FINAL REVEAL

And as always, be sure to check out the other lovelies participating in this series.  I promise they don't disappoint.

Cottage

the Cottage Mix

Cottage

the Cottage Mix

Cottage & Vine

Design Indulgence

Design Manifest

Everything LEB

Hodge Podge

Kim Macumber Interiors

Little Black Door

Matters of Style

Calling it Home

Nicole Scott Designs

Pacific Family Homes

Pawleys Island Posh

the Peak of Tres Chic

the Pink Pagoda

Powell Brower Home

Simple Details

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2