Meal Planning Week Two

I mentioned on my first post on meal planning that I use google calendars to organize my meals. I add in the recipes and links and set them up on a repeat schedule just like Edie.  This is helpful because I get a daily reminder sent to my phone and can pull up the recipe on my iPad in the kitchen while I cook.

But what about a visible?

What about grocery lists?

I need those to be done the old fashioned way.  Paper and ink.

I concept y'all would possibly too.

I left the template blank in case you're not cooking what I am this week.  And I have three different boxes because I shop at multiple stores when I stock up.  I've kept the menu pretty simple this week and I'm actually using a large rotisserie chicken from Sams Club twice along with lot of things that I already have in the freezer or pantry.

So what do you believe you studied?

Does a quite print out help you?

Do you want more, like actual printable grocery lists or recipes?

I need to help y'all do this with me so we can all be accountable.

I'm also not eliminating cheese from my menus quite yet.  We're easing into it.  But eventually our whole family will make this dietary change together.

Click on at the picture above to open it in a new window and print full length to an eight.5x11

Monday

Rotisserie Chicken, steamed broccoli, baked candy potatoes

Tuesday

Barbecue Rotisserie Chicken, green beans, oven roasted potatoes & corn

Wednesday

Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas

Thursday

Grilled Chicken and Edamame Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette

Friday

Nachos with pulled pork barbecue from the freezer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2