Currently Obsessed: Pastels for Spring

Good Morning my loves. I'm going to keep it short and sweet today.  I've got a sick baby who's in no mood to share my attention this morning.  So I leave you with my top five this morning.  I've got pastels for Spring on my mind.  I'm checking out my paypal balance and then snagging at least one of these pretties up. Hmm...which one should it be?

Club Monaco Adela Skirt

I love the mint color on this maxi skirt and that slit.

Pins and Needles Peplum Top

How perfect would this tan be right now under a leather jacket or paired with leopard?  I would totally wear it over all my colored denim come warmer weather too.

J.Crew Flower Lattice Necklace

I know there are so many versions of these rhinestone necklaces floating around but something about this original is just so striking.  Gorge my dears, gorge.

Tibi Ponte Shift DressThis one is pricy for a white dress but it's currently 20% off and offers crazy potential.  My favorite part of this dress is the sleeves.  I'm a big fan of hiding my arms whenever possible.  They're disproportionately large and jiggle.  The simple neckline is also the most perfect blank canvas to showcase all my fun statement necklaces.

Rachel Pally Tad Dress

Okay this is just pretty.  I think this could look really pretty on someone with really blonde hair and pale skin or a dark brunette like myself.  Such pretty detail at the top but still covers up the cleavage.  Oh, and it's a maxi.  Perfection.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2