Currently Obsessed: Neutrals for the home

Happy Tuesday my love bugs.  I hope everyone is enjoying their coffee and bachelor recaps this morning.  Confession:  I'm not watching.  I can only do one crazy love show every few years and this just isn't my season.  What about you, are you watching crazy?

I know I'm going to be moving soon although I still have no clue where.  Yes, update on that will come later this week.  Let's just say that the deal isn't quite dead on the house we want but it isn't any closer to being ours either.

So I have a bad feeling we're going to end up in a rental for a year which means I have time to store up on some basics that can move with us when we do end up somewhere more permanent.

Let's start with how much I love this upholstered club chair and it's price.  I'm going to need two.  I've been loving on it for months online and am thisclose to ordering a set.  But I'm seriously nervous about the light upholstery.  It's the only thing holding me back.  2.5 year old + 13 month old do not equal another light chair.  But it would look so chic sitting on this gorgeous updated chevron rug from Serena and Lily.  Sitting pretty on top would be this amazing bold monogrammed pillow from Sue's Shop.  I'd get one with my monogram and one for Matthew.  His and hers chairs by the fire.  And then I'll need this cozy herringbone throw to snuggle with at night.  And what better place to store all those pillows and throws in when Matthew sits on the chairs and immediately dumps them on the floor?  Pretty rolling storage. Yes please.  This rustic looking crate could also double duty for toy storage.  Let's add in a fab ikat bowl and wishbone paper weight just because they're pretty.  And I like pretty.

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2