When wall words say what they mean

The terrifically funny Alycia Wicker is an interior clothier in Eastvale, CA and he or she writes the blog Casa Moxie. Casa Moxie is always brimming with outstanding recommendations and ideas and all of it is sprinkled liberally with Alycia's biting humor. I love it while she gets on a roll. She become on a roll earlier this week.

She has little staying power for wall words and that's in reality some thing we've got in common. I determined this one on a internet site known as Vinyl-Decals that sums up perfectly what I dislike wall phrases a lot.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I think what any person who hangs that over her bed is genuinely pronouncing is something from Dante's Inferno. Like this:

Look it up!

Anyhow, Alycia took some liberties of her very own the day prior to this and I concept they had been hilarious. Here are a few wall words from the mind of Alycia Wicker.

This is hilarious and it has me thinking of phrases I'd really like to see emblazoned on walls. So what bitingly funny words or phrases can you guys come up with? Who ever leaves the snarkiest quote today wins. Go!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2