Optical illusion Wednesday

The ever brilliant Richard Wiseman strikes again. This is without a doubt the most persistent illusion I've ever seen. Click on the image and it will get larger.

My mind is so determined to look spirals that even when I trace what are truely circles, I perceive a spiral. I don't know approximately you guys but I cannot pressure myself to peer these circles. Man! These spirals that aren't spirals may not depart.

Human brains are sample spotting machines. I say that all the time. As such, the want to see a sample can override reality without a whole lot of prodding. I'd love a actual explanation of this precise illusion from a physiological perspective. Seriously. What structures in my mind are overriding what my eyes see? Wild stuff!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2