We Bought A House!!!

Good morning friends!  If you follow me on instagram then you already know our exciting news.  We bought a house!  And we seriously couldn't be more thrilled about it.  The inside needs some updating, think 1970's bathrooms, but overall it's gorgeous and has great bones and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  It has a very traditional exterior and floor plan.  I know most of the country talks about wanting an open floor plan but that wasn't how our family lives.  This house has a great flow and every single room we need.  I'm not going to bombard y'all with photos this morning but I promise to give a full house tour soon.  Be sure to check out instagram for more in the minute updates and sneak peaks.

I feel like I need to give a very real disclosure before anyone comments about how excited they are to see what I do with this house.  This is the real world and we're using real money not fancy fake "blog money" so the updates and room makeovers will come when they can.  So don't be expecting any bathroom or kitchen renovations anytime soon.  We're talking years maybe.  We'll be working with what we have.  Plus paint.  Lots and lots of paint.  But I'm up for the challenge and excited about it.  I hope you're excited to follow along with us.  I have a feeling there will be a lot more house posts in the future.

I also want to thank you for being such a good sounding board for me these last few months.  At the start of 2013 my only wish for the year was sameness.  I wanted things to just stay settled for a while.  But that's not what life brought us.  Quite the opposite really.  But we've come out so much better for it.  God's plan was the best plan and I'm watching that unfold with a front row seat.  Y'all are getting a pretty close view as well right.  Buying this house has not been easy.  Buying any house is really challenging and emotionally fueled but this house in particular gave us a run for our money.  Up until the last minute we still weren't sure if we would close.  But we did.  And now she's all ours.  WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2