My life on Instagram

In the closing year and a half I've published 642 photos on Instagram and inside the manner, learned that I'm not a bad photographer. I've found out masses more than that of course, however that's been my huge takeaway.

When I started Instagramming I become a real stickler about simplest the use of my smartphone's digital camera and handiest using the editor it truly is constructed into the app. I'm no longer no longer so choosy anymore. I still use my phone's digital camera from time to time however there are other cameras I've been using too. I by no means perceive my gadget just to hold human beings guessing.

I used to appearance to this blog as a way to report my life but more and more, it's what I'm beginning to depend on Instagram to do.

If you're no longer an Instagrammer, provide it a shot. Maybe it's going to speak to you the manner it has to me.

Here are ten photos from the final couple of months that have made it onto my non-public favorites listing. If you click on my name, the link will bounce you to my Instagram profile web page. Follow me and I'll comply with you again.

All of the snap shots in my stream are available for purchase as either a hi-res file or as a 6"x6" or a 12"x12" print. Shoot me an e mail in case you're involved.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2