Coffee Talk | How do you make your coffee

Keurig, Nespresso, Tassimo, Verismo, Mr. Coffee.  I'm confused.

I just want a good cup of coffee in the morning.  Or three.  Okay, but no more that four.  So tell me, what kind of coffee situation do you have at home?  Is it seriously more expensive to have one of these fancy one-cup at a time machines than a regular pot of coffee?  Or is it just so much tastier that you don't even care?

I would love to hear your insight into which machine you have and what you like or don't like about it.  I've looked at four different versions of the keurig alone and I can't figure out the differences between the models.  Maybe the volume of coffee it can make?

By the way, it's my fifth wedding anniversary today.  So double cheers to that!  There will be lots of cake for breakfast and eating going around here all weekend!

I've also linked up to the Virginia Bloggers today thanks to my girl Alyson.  I'm curious to check out the other blogs.  There aren't very many local blogs that I read and I want to change that.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2