An appropriate light fixture for an Octopus's Garden

The great Daniel Ogassian posted a link to these on Twitter the other day and I think they're entirely too cool. They're by artist Adam Wallacavage and they make me want to break into song.

I'd like to be below the ocean

In an octopus's lawn in the shade

He'd allow us to in, is aware of in which we've got been

In his octopus's garden inside the color

I'd ask my friends to come back and notice

An octopus's lawn with me

I'd like to be below the ocean

In an octopus's lawn in the shade

We might be heat under the hurricane

In our little hideaway underneath the waves

Resting our head on the sea mattress

In an octopus's lawn near a cave

We might sing and dance around

Because we know we can not be observed

I'd like to be below the ocean

In an octopus's lawn in the shade

We might shout and swim approximately

The coral that lies underneath the waves

(Lies beneath the sea waves)

Oh what pleasure for each girl and boy

Knowing they are satisfied and they're safe

(Happy and they are secure)

We might be so glad you and me

No one there to tell us what to do

I'd like to be below the ocean

In an octopus's lawn with you

In an octopus's lawn with you

In an octopus's lawn with you

An Octopus's Garden become written by using Ringo Starr in 1968 and here we're, 42 years later, and anyone subsequently discovered a way to light that Octopus's Garden.

From the Beatles Bible:

Ringo Starr's second composition for The Beatles become written in Sardinia. On 22 August 1968 he briefly walked out of periods for the White Album after becoming disillusioned with the growing tensions inside the institution. He took his own family overseas for a boating holiday, returning to Abbey Road on 5 September.

"I wrote Octopus's Garden in Sardinia. Peter Sellers had lent us his yacht and we went out for the day... I stayed out on deck with [the captain] and we mentioned octopuses. He informed me that they hang out of their caves and they cross around the seabed locating vibrant stones and tin cans and bottles to install front of their cave like a garden. I idea this was gorgeous, due to the fact at the time I simply desired to be beneath the ocean too. A couple of tokes later with the guitar - and we had Octopus's Garden!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2