New House Master Bedroom Plans 4

Sorry for the late post today.  It's been a morning.

Anyway, just wanted to show you some final updates I've made in our master bedroom progress plans.  Matthew has already added crown molding to the ceilings and painted the first coat of Sherwin Williams' Sea Salt cut to 50%.  I can't wait for him to get that final coat up so I can show you how awesome it looks.  It was a bold choice for us but it's the softest pale green with a bit of blue and grey in it.  I love it.  I'm also adjusting to the rug choice being so bold.  It helps that everything else we're picking out are neutrals.

Here's in which we're with THE PLAN:

-Keep present rug from my mom in law.

-Use matching ceramic lamps from Homegoods

- Addison Custom Upholstered Headboard in talc linen

-Two Cottage Vanities to use as bedside tables.  I love the extra space and height they'll provide over a traditional nightstand.

-Find a basket for under Matthew's nightstand and perhaps order a ghost chair or lucite bench to tuck under mine.  Matthew sleeps in a sleeping bag a lot.  I'm not even kidding so he needs a basket large enough to store it during the day.

-Keep Monogrammed EuroSham from Lil & Gaines (maybe order a second one)

-Keep existing Pottery Barn Essentials white linens

-Maybe upgrade sheets to this, this, or this lovely set

-Start thinking about window treatment options and fabrics.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2