Kiwi Smoothie Recipe with Banana and Lime #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

We're back with another smoothie formula! This time we've made a flavorfully tart and invigorating Kiwi Smoothie Recipe with banana and lime. You can modify the pungency to your taste; utilize just a little lime juice or a ton! It makes a brilliant sound bite or a yummy breakfast in a hurry.

Shock, shock… I've made a smoothie that doesn't include strawberries! I know… I'm similarly as stunned as you seem to be. Honestly, my preferred smoothie plans are made with them, yet I'm a lady who likes tart and sharp things, so I thought I'd work somewhat more with citrus for some summery smoothies. This kiwi banana smoothie turned out incredibly well.

What's more, it wasn't even my thought! I made changes in accordance with a formula from Fork Knife and Love. The main changes I made were to alter for just 2 servings (so I divided the formula), however I multiplied the lime juice (since I like things tart on occasion) and the yogurt. It's sooooo great, you all.

My solitary lament was not tossing in some spinach to make it somewhat greener. I don't have the foggiest idea why I was anticipating green… kiwi isn't so brilliant, and just the juice of the lime was utilized. In this way, on the off chance that you incline toward yours greener, include spinach.
Kiwi Smoothie Recipe with Banana and Lime  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Mini Orange Creamsicle Shots #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 2 kiwifruits peeled and chopped
  • 1 banana peeled
  • 1/2 cup milk almond, soy, dairy (whatever your preference is)
  • 1 lime juiced
  • 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup ice

Instructions

  1. Peel and cut kiwis and banana. Add them to the blender along with the lime juice, milk, yogurt, and ice.
  2. Pulse and blend for a minute or two, until ingredients are mixed and smooth.
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!

Read more our recipe Cranberry Moscow Mule #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/37FqQFx

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2