Low Carb Bacon & Eggers #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

An ideal breakfast dinner prep thought where you can prepare your 3 fixings once, and have low carb bacon and eggers all week!

This is too easy to even consider evening be a formula, however given the measure of hard bubbled eggs and cheddar I am eating, I figured it is amusing to flavor it up a piece with these little Low Carb Bacon and Eggers. Not so much a formula, progressively like breakfast motivation!

I don't pursue a specific low carb diet, I simply find hardboiled eggs and cheddar such a straightforward breakfast, I have been eating this combo for quite a long time and months. I have an entire post about how I utilize 3 principle things and make numerous blends of breakfast boxes.

For dinner prep, on Sunday, I make my hard bubbled eggs ( I destroy them the Instant Pot utilizing this strategy), make my bacon for the week ( I do stove bacon utilizing this technique), and I cut up my cheddar and store in a water/air proof holder. At the point when I go to eat these, I gather them. Simple Peasy!
Low Carb Bacon & Eggers #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food
Also try our recipe Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Ingredients

  • 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
  • 1-2 pieces bacon
  • 3 slices cheese

Instructions

  1. To assemble your low carb bacon and eggers, simple cut the hard boiled egg lenthwise, and layer on one piece of cheese, and half a slice of bacon. Use a toothpick to hold it together if not eating it right away. 

Read more our recipe Best Ever Christmas Crack #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Source : bit.ly/2Ddw0uD

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2