Favorite Finds + Open Photography Sessions

I'm a bit all over the place today y'all and I apologize for that.  I'm exhausted.  Tagg hasn't been sleeping well this week.  It seems he's week on and then week off for sleeping and we can never get on top of what's causing his restless weeks.  Then we had a nighttime visitor who popped in our bed somewhere are 2am and likes to put her feet on my shoulders.  For someone who insists on separate covers even with my husband you can imagine how awesome this is for me.

Did y'all see my guest post over at Classically B sharing my four favorites this week.  My girl Brittany also hasn't a great etsy shop you won't want to miss.

Shortie Set | Flowers for 2014 Lulie Wallace Calendar | Side-button Sweater | White Moroccan Pouf

__________________________________________________________________________________

I also just wanted to let y'all know that I still have two sessions left for my upcoming trip to Charleston on Saturday November 30th.  Please email at juliakyleryan@gmail.com if you're interested!  You will have your images back to you by Monday, December 2nd so you can have time to order your Christmas cards and photo gifts.

I still have a little bit of time for sessions scheduled in Richmond as well.  I have one spot left for this Sunday so let me know if you'd like to set something up!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2