Fall Desserts

Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart officially in the air and baking is on my brain.? So hard to be proper and eat easy this time of yr.? I crave heat soul food and dessert.? And it is best September.? Uh oh.? I rounded up a number of my preferred fall dessert recipes to strive.? What's your preferred fall dessert recipe? ?? Share it with us!

__________________________________________________________

Fall is officially in the air and baking is on my brain.  So hard to be good and eat clean this time of year.  I crave warm soul food and dessert.  And it's only September.  Uh oh.  I rounded up some of my favorite fall dessert recipes to try.  What's your favorite fall dessert recipe?    Share it with us!

__________________________________________________________

And speaking of fall, my friend Caycee is hosting a Little English Giveaway today that you won't want to miss!  I'm a huge fan of Little English because they offer traditional children's clothes in classic patterns and colors.  I tend to lean more modern in the way I dress my children after they turn one for every day but I reach for Little English when I want to dress them up.  In fact, the sweaters and solid colored button-tab corduroy longall are my favorite picks for boys.  And the A-line Jumper, Sally Dress, and little girl sweaters are my top picks for girls. Little English is my go-to for portraits, Sunday Church clothes, and Holidays.  They're not over the top like so many smocked options I see right now.  Just the right amount of fuss.  Head on over to Caycee's blog to win a $75 gift credit to Little English.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2