My Painted House

After dwelling in a baby blue residence for 4.5 years. We eventually got it painted. I'm so satisfied with it. It looks like I even have a state-of-the-art house.

The Before:

After:

The Color is referred to as Rock Wall, with Apple White trim.

Kelly Moore paint.

I surprised myself through starting up the Huge fan deck of colors and pointed to at least one and stated

"That's It!"

Then held my breath until I virtually saw it on the house. It's tough picturing what a 2" block of color will appear to be on an entire residence. But it ended up being the Perfect Color.

The Backyard Before:

The Backyard After:

Before:

After:

The Side of the house Before:

The Side of the House After:

Now it seems like I actually have a few Landscaping paintings to do, to maintain up with my lovable little house.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2