My Beach/Bohemian Patio

I started to notice that I wasn't enjoying my backyard much this summer.  Probably because it has been taken over by sandboxes, sprinklers, swimming pools and lawn toys!

So I decided I needed to create a space that I'd want to hang out in, drink my morning coffee, and sit back and watch the kiddies play.

 I brought out a bunch of pillows and a rug to make the space more comfortable and inviting.  The wicker bag holds towels for drying the kiddies off, after playing in the sprinklers.

The Colorful glass bead chimes, as well as the metal bells were handmade in India. They make such a soothing and calming sound.  They were a gift from Uncle Trace, who sells them in his store, Backyard Birds, located in Salt Lake City

Of Course, I've got to have a stack of magazines, when I'm out lounging.  The starfish makes a great paper weight, so that they don't blow away.

All in All, I think it feels very Beachy , with all of the lanterns and starfish, yet kinda Bohemian , with the hanging fabric and chimes.

 It's now my favourite place to sit down back and Relax.

Linking up!

Visit thecsiproject.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2