Coral Front Door

Pretty much as soon as we bought our house in Pawleys I started thinking about painting the front door coral.  Flash forward two years and I never did.  Day one into our house in Fan with the pretty lions head door and all I could think about what how nice a coral door would look.  Never happened.  So you better believe painting our the front door in our new house is a top priority.  I realize there is a to-do list about a mile long before we can even move in so I'll have to be patient this time too.

Let's just all stare at a few fortunate ducks who already were given their suitable coral the front door.

Don't you think this house is begging for a coral front door?  I agree.  I'm supposed to be staying home packing all weekend but I have a sneaking suspicion I might just be picking coral paint colors instead.  Keep up with me on Instagram and egg me on.  Or send me back to work on the packing if you see me slacking off.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2